Jones Group offers a variety of services that fit your distinct needs for commercial construction, underground utilities, and security/safety assessments. We’ll work closely with your team to get the job done.
We specialize in Division 2 underground waterline piping and conduit. Jones Group is proud to be an Alabama Power supplier and regularly work on contracts with Birmingham Water Works.
Jones Group has done Division 9 interior finishing work with several contractors around central Alabama. One of our regular clients includes Brasfield & Gorrie, one of America’s largest privately held construction firms.
We’re experienced in general construction in both the commercial and residential industries. Our company currently holds a subcontractor’s license in general construction.
Security and Safety Assessments
Jones Group has a dedicated security and safety department. We conduct assessment at schools, churches, nursing homes, and more.
Jones Group holds several professional memberships and licenses, including:
- # S-50926 – Alabama Licensing Board for General Contractors, Subcontractor License for Drywall and Metal Studs, Flooring, Painting, and Drywall Finishing
- # 53317- Alabama Licensing Board for General Contractors, General Contractor Licenses for Water Lines and Underground Piping
- #25164 – Residential Home Builder/Remodeler License Alabama Home Builders Licensure Board
- # LRN1116606470 – Alabama State Certified Lead Renovator
- #18014220 – County Business License, Jefferson County, Alabama
- #18013784 – Jefferson County, Alabama Contractor’s License
- HUD Section 3 Business Registry
- BLIC-1 00536 – City of Birmingham Business License
- #02-00464 – Alabama Department of Transportation Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Commercial General Liability and Employees, Workman’s Compensation